Antibody Solutions is a Contract Research Organization (CRO) focused on Antibody Discovery. We have been a private California corporation based in the San Francisco Bay Area since 1995. We currently occupy a 33,000 sq. ft. facility in Santa Clara, California.
A trusted collaborator on thousands of discovery projects, Antibody Solutions combines a recognized passion for science with a demonstrated prowess for process. We begin every new assignment by getting to the “why?” not just the “what?” and “when.” By maintaining our independence and our acute emphasis on fit-to-purpose antibody discovery, we ensure our focus is where it rightly belongs: helping you solve complex challenges and accelerate more efficacious biologics to clinic.
Broad capabilities to meet your needs
As a leading developer of therapeutic, critical reagent and biomarker antibodies, we provide all the elements vital for successful antibody discovery such as:
- Antigen design and synthesis
- Monoclonal and polyclonal antibody discovery
- Monoclonal and polyclonal antibody manufacture (e.g., production, purification, conjugation)
- Biological characterization (e.g., sensitivity, specificity, agonist/antagonist activity, internalization)
- Physico-chemical characterization (e.g., affinity, epitope binding, amino acid sequence, purity, developability)
- Conjugation of antibodies and proteins
- Antibody engineering and recombinant expression
- Analytical methods development (e.g., PK/PD, ADA, Potency)
A full 96 percent of our clients have returned with additional projects. Among these clients are researchers for the top five hundred in pharmas and biotechs, diagnostic companies and university/institutional labs. We have also worked repeatedly with nine of the top ten global pharmaceutical companies.
In 25-plus years of operation, Antibody Solutions’ laboratory has selected more than 50,000 Positive antibody clones.
In addition to the work listed above, we are proud to have presented at over twenty-five presentations and poster sessions all over the United States and abroad. We have been featured in at least ten publications.