A trusted collaborator on thousands of discovery projects, Antibody Solutions combines a recognized passion for science with a demonstrated prowess for process. We begin every new assignment by getting to the “why?” not just the “what?” and “when.” By maintaining our independence and an acute emphasis on fit-to-purpose antibody discovery, we ensure our focus is where it rightly belongs: helping you solve complex challenges and accelerate more efficacious biologics to clinic.
Antibodies That’d Graduate Summa Cum Laude
Smarter science matters. (After all, it’s the kind that always passes the test.) So no matter how you define “smart” in antibody research, we’re here to act as your catalyst for discovery of better diagnostics and therapeutics. A leading developer of therapeutic, biomarker and critical reagent antibodies, we provide elements vital for successful antibody discovery such as:
- Antigen design and generation
- Monoclonal and polyclonal antibody generation
- Monoclonal and polyclonal antibody production and purification
- Biological characterization (sensitivity, specificity, agonist/antagonist activity, internalization)
- Physico-chemical characterization (affinity, amino acid sequence, purity)
- Conjugation of antibodies and proteins
- Antibody engineering and recombinant expression
- Analytical methods development (ELISA, Flow Cytometry, PK/PD, ADA)
Experience the Antibody Solutions Difference
If tradition follows, you’ll come to depend on us like our other clients do because we’ll help you:
- Save costs: Our pay-as-you-go, fee-for-service model means you only pay for the work we do—royalty-free, with no IP blocking or downstream surprises.
- Save time: We ramp up quickly. And because we’re not wedded to a single research approach, we can deploy along multiple discovery paths simultaneously.
- Gain confidence: Our extensive experience in custom antibody development, U.S.-based facilities, and proven, proprietary processes provide you with valuable peace of mind.
|Scientific Expertise||Immunology, immunochemistry, biochemistry, molecular biology, cell biology, transgenic animal platforms, flow cytometry, recombinant expression, bioreactor technology|
|Ownership||Private (and continuous since our founding)|
|R&D Facility||13,200 sq. ft.|
|Clients||Researchers at 500+ top pharmas and biotechs, diagnostic companies and university/institutional labs, including nine of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies|
|Publications and Presentations||10 publications
25 presentations and poster sessions at professional conferences
Positive antibody clones selected